Terms & Conditions
1. The cost of a single term is based on a fee of £5 per session unless otherwise stated. Parents registering more than one child to any courses will receive a discount of £1 per session for an addition child each term. Example 10 week term £50 + additional sibling £40 = £90.
2. Spaces are limited so if a school is hosting our club(s) for more than one term you will be asked to inform us if your child will not be continuing at the beginning of each new term.
3. Lesson term dates will be clearly indicated before each term commences on our “Clubs“ page and further details including times will be sent to you via email.
4. Each payment covers one term and is due on the date of your child’s FIRST session in that term. Payments not received by this date will be counted as late. And if fees are not received before the day of the follow session may result in your child’s place being lost.
5. Mini Boppers™ guarantees to refund £5 (or the comparable single lesson sibling charge) per session cancelled by Mini Boppers. Refunds will not be made available for lessons cancelled by the school or if children do not attend lessons.
6. When invoicing schools directly traveling costs may be charged for distances over 10 miles if attendees are below a certain figure.
7. Payments for holiday workshops must be paid in full before the specified date. Spaces are limited and as a result, parents will be informed via email when payment(s) are received with confirmation of your child’s place(s). Failure to make full payment before workshop date may result in your child’s refusal to attend.
8. Bookings for private parties are confirmed by a £50 non refundable holding deposit which will be subtracted from the overall price. Full payment for a Mini Boppers party must be received before the commencement date of your party, details of which will be sent to you via email. Failure to make full payment before commencement date may result in your party not taking place.
9. If your child or children attending our workshops or parties have any health (asthma etc.) or medical (Diabetes etc.) issues. Then please make the matter known immediately to our staff before the child or children attend a workshop parties, so appropriate measures can be made . Completion of a medical profile form parent/guardian may be necessary.
10. Payments can be made by cheque or BACS transfer of which details will be emailed to you. Cheques should be made out to “Physique Fitness”.
11. All Mini Boppers trainers are CRB checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
12. Mini Boppers is devoted to provide a high level of service with a duty of care towards children in our charge maintaining high quality enjoyable sessions.
13. Mini Boppers™ is in association with Physique Fitness Training.